In this week's episode:
- Looking back at ABC 33/40's coverage of Central Alabama's September 25, 2006 severe weather outbreak: What went well...and what didn't;
- The growing role Alabama residents are taking in severe weather coverage because of advancing technology;
- How ABC 33/40's SkyCam Network helped during a Shelby county Tornado Warning;
- The importance of having a network of Skywatchers monitoring for
- Why so many Alabama residents rely on ABC 33/40 for severe weather coverage;
- A weather radio in every public school: Uncle Sam's $5 million dollar project;
- Richard Branson's $3 billion pledge to combat global warming: Planetary lifesaver, or a waste of money?
Join James Spann, J.B. Elliott, Brian Peters and David Black...
To subscribe, go to the iTunes Music Store, and choose "Podcasts". In the search box, enter "Weather Brains". On the next page, on the "Weather Brains" line click on subscribe.
If you use another podcast receiving program, enter this feed address: