In this week's podcast:
- Changes in the relationship between broadcast meteorologists and the National Weather Service, and the role technology is playing in those changes;
- A whirlwind of changes hitting the broadcast industry and how it affects viewers;
- More of those fuzzy terms: Thundershowers vs. Thunderstorms;
- Bill Murray's childhood weather project that turned into a successful business enterprise;
- Amateur radio: Even with today's technology, still a valuable part of severe storm spotting...
Weather Brains is a weekly 30 minute podcast for people who love weather. You can listen to the podcast anywhere on an iPod or any other MP3 player, or on your computer.
To subscribe, go to the iTunes Music Store, and choose "Podcasts". In the search box, enter "Weather Brains". On the next page, on the "Weather Brains" line click on subscribe.
If you use another podcast receiving program, enter this feed address: